Webinar on Institutional Frameworks and Governance for South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Latin America: Early lessons from COVID-19
- Date and time: 21 May 2020, 14:00 Brazil/Argentina; 12:00 Mexico
- To register for the webinar, click here.
In light of the humanitarian crisis due to the spread of COVID-19, the Latin American chapter of the Network of Southern Think Tanks (NeST LATAM) will virtually gather professionals from technical, political and academic institutions involved in the pandemic control in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. The aim is to exchange urgent lessons from the current crisis in terms of mechanism, actors and processes that facilitate or jeopardize international cooperation in the control of epidemics/pandemics in Latin America.
This webinar is supported by the United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC), through the South-South Global Thinkers initiative.
Moderator: Alejandra Kern, National University of San Martin, Argentina
- Markus Gottsbacher, UNODC & Verónica Martínez-Solares, Fundación para el Estudio de la Seguridad y Gobernanza, Mexico
- Santiago Lombardi, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Argentina
- Paulo Buss, Center for International Relations in Health – CRIS, Fiocruz, Brazil